My Life: Soli Deo Gloria

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart." ~Jeremiah 29:11-13

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Tickets

Tickets for TFK/Hawk Nelson cost $14.00. You can get them through iTickets.com but my mom also said that we can order a bunch of them together for whoever wants to go and you can just pay her back. I hope to order them on Monday after I get an idea of who all wants a ticket. Just leave a comment or call me or talk to me on Sunday about going. This is going to be a blast!!!

4 Comments:

At 12:18 PM, Blogger Andrew said...

I didn't know you were planning on going. Dallas and I had been talking about it last week.

Count me in for a ticket!

 
At 1:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

count on me 2 for a ticket and my brother he will want to go.ttyl check out my xanga www.xanga.com/dallasina

 
At 6:19 PM, Blogger ><> Sarah <> said...

Ben~The Frist Priority calendar on the website is from last year, so the dates are messed up. Sorry:( Someone is getting the dates for me and I'll let you know!

 
At 6:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey sarah im gonna have to get 4 tickets for a couple of friends srry my bro me and 2 others lol but anyway.
gotta go ttyl
dallas

 

Post a Comment

<< Home