BATMAN!!
I finally have time to post!! Blogs make you feel guilty when you go on day after day and see the same entry everytime. It gets really bad when you see that your comment number hasn't increased in over a week!
My life has been so crazy lately! With cheerleading, school, church, friends, and tons of homework, I've had very little time to have "Sarah Time". Last week was pretty bad. It wasn't just school. I was sick and stayed home last Monday-BAD IDEA!! I had so much inclass work that I missed, so I had to do all of it at home. I stayed up til 1/1:30 everynight finishing up homework. I did really bad on three major tests and quizes that I was pretty prepared for but lack of sleep effected my performance. I was pretty much exhausted that entire week and still had to cheer at the game on that Friday. That was an AWESOME game!!! It was good that the game was so suspenseful or I would have been completely out of it by halftime.
Saturday was the TFK/Hawk Nelson concert!! That was so awesome! I think I'll wear shorts next time I go to a concert though because everyone was dripping in sweat. I really worked my leg muscles from jumping. Who needs exercise when you can go to a concert and have fun while firming up your muscles. I really liked the location of the concert. It was nice going to a different type of venue. Both bands were so AWESOME!! It was a great ending to a bad week.
This week is homecoming, so naturally I'm busy. The theme for this year is Super Heroes. I think it's pretty good considering last year's was Nursery Rhymes. The Juniors have Batman and the float is going to be so cool! I'm really excited to see the final result. At cheerleading, we have been practicing with the Freshman and JV teams because they will be cheering with us at the varsity game for the first half. I'm really excited because some of the stunts and chants we are doing together are looking really good. I think cheerleaders are more recognized at homecoming, too, because we look like this big "cheer army" on the track. The band has been working on some new things for the show, so I hope everything goes well for that since there will be more people watching us at the game.
That's pretty much it. My life will hopefully get back to "normal" after this week. Wait, I take that back. My life will hopefully get back to "normal" when the football season is over. The last week of the season is going to be crazy with 3 band compititions and the last football game in Rockford. I was going to have some pics from Dune Overnight on here, but my computer is really slow and I have to go to practice, so I'll post them next time.
Later Days!


2 Comments:
Only a few more weeks, Sarah...
I know you'll feel a ton better when you're not so busy.
Is practice cutting into Small Groups on Wednesday night or are you able to make both?
That was probably one of the best concerts I've ever been to. Up there with both of the Rock the Coasts.
I know it was Ben's favorite concert. (And Shannon's too for that matter.)
Gotta go.
See you later. (Maybe Friday at lunch... Mrs. Keur might have an appt with me.)
Ben~ Maynard will find SOMETHING to keep us busy! He always does. By the way, are you in B's band or top band?
Andrew~This week I have practice from 5-7 so I wasn't able to make it to small groups tonight. Next week practice is from 4-6 so I might make it. I really wish I weren't missing these first couple of weeks though. Oh the joys of being committed to cheerleading :)
Talk to you both later!
Post a Comment
<< Home